ZTA beads are unique products, developed by CHEMCO expert R&D team after many years of research and trials. The special formulation combines the good properties of two advanced ceramic materials (ZrO2 & Al2O3), bringing beads excellent toughness as well as outstanding wear resistance. Proven by many industrial tests, ZTA is 2 – 10 times better in wear resistance than various high alumina and high chrome steel media in the market. Its smooth bead surface offers extremely low wear to the mill internal components. And the similar density enables this bead to substitute alumina media very well.
- ●Proven to be the best grinding media in terms of performance-price ratio used in Horizontal & Vertical mills for fine-grinding metallic ores concentrate & tailings
- ●Superior performance-price ratio to similar density media like high alumina (92% Al2O3) Beads
- ●2 - 10 times better in wear resistance than high alumina and high chrome steel media
- ●Available in big size balls up to Φ70 mm, ideal for various ball mills
- ●This is the bead also recommended to fine-grind zircon